BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 18

8. donate blood
>>possibility of this one next week. Not sure if I'm going to do it yet
11. Complete the Credential Application
I have to finish this one this week...no pressure mind you
16. go to 15 live shows (2/15)
>>I saw "Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead" with Sarah and James...it was quite good despite having to sit on the floor
26. make a framed collage of 101 photos that make me happy.
>>I've got a few pics taken for this already
32. watch 101 new movies I have never seen before (13?/101)
>>Recently saw Amelie and Where the Wild Things Are and Swing Kids and Pleasantville
39. do 200 postcrossings (0/200)
>>first one registered in Finland on Tuesday :D
40. participate in "Gimme Your Stuff" 3 times (0/3)
>>apparently "gimme your stuff" got overwhelmed about 2 years ago, and the coordinators gave up on the project...sadness. But, I found a more extensive swapping site called "Swap-bot". I will be performing swaps there, but there is no guarantee I will be paired with people from other countries. That just means I will keep swapping. I will only count the swaps for this goal if the sender is from another country.
54. drink 8 cups of water a day for 60 days straight (16/60)
55. no sugar for 60 days straight (16/60) 60. Ride Rosie 20 times (1/20)
64. be involved with Oasis Arts until relocated (0/1)
>>Called Monica on Thursday...I've got a face-painting gig! :D
94. ride my bike to Seal Beach and back twice (1/2)
>first run 2/18/2010, Great Success! I was able to do a round-trip ride in about 2 hours. And I stopped to have lunch at the cafe thing on the beach

That's about it for the new stuff. I think I'm going to work on a survey piece

0 comments: