BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

5000 Part 3

201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
male human, dolphin, female human, manta ray, house dog, wild dog, oak tree, caterpillar, rock

202. What do you feel unworthy of?
Keith. I'm the "reacher"... I'm still in awe that he is so in love with me

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
really nice person

204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
intuition

205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
my significant other

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
not at all

207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
nope...not at all. no regrets.

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
um....me? modern poetry does not usually catch my attention

209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
One Week by BNL

210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
S...I like the shape and there's 3 in my name

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
I like to pretend to

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
being drawn to their interests

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
no..but I've known people who do

214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
nope...is it good?

215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
today? "Some people say forgive and forget. Eh, I don't know. I say forget about forgiving and accept...and get the hell out of town." -Debbie in Grosse Point Blank

216. What's your favorite video game?
Crash Bandicoot :D

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
yup

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
when people say "like I said" after every sentence

219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
this is not my diary...but no. I would not let my parents read it.

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
depends on the day and if I have a good bathtub...I usually take showers

221. Are you allergic to anything?
a certain preservative that I've only come across in dried apricots...but I only get blotchy so it's no big deal

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
have I even seen a Terminator movie all the way through?

223. What is your favorite fast food?
In N Out

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
betray my trust on the worst kind of level

225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
I'm up to try it

226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
nope

227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
because they are selfish pricks

228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
no...I should try...though I have won a giant stuffed dog

229. Did it live more than a week?
I had a beta that lives a year

230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
Posh British

231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
Frankenstein

232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
buttons...uh oh...does that make me old fashioned?

233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
some...but not quite

234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
in some things

235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
Ki...if he starts selling :/

236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
$10

237. Would you ever wear real fur?
I do every year for faire....I found the thing on the ground

238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
Eight Legged Freaks

239. What are your feelings about police officers?
they make me nervous

240. what is your favorite line from a song?
"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight. You gotta kick at the darkness till it bleeds daylight." -BNL

241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
heck yes!

242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
never heard of them

243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
self-satisfaction

244. What's your middle name?
Marie

245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
I'll cross that line when I get to it. I would not do anything that would hurt the people I love most

246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
neutral I hope

247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
no. it's slang

248. What color is your bedroom?
light green

What color would you like it to be?
this is good

249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
asap...prolly after spring break

250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
not much...maybe a couple thousand

251. Do you blow your nose in public?
if need be

252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
a bit

253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
swapbot :D

254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
Samuri Jack would make a kick-ass movie

255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful

helpful

256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
yes

257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
not sure

258. What do you think about school uniforms?
ew...we had them my senior year

259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
Greek

260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
a brown in the exact shade of Keith's eyes

261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
yes...art should be created for the artist's satisfaction. People wanting to buy it should be an afterthought

262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
My Chemical Romance

263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
got me

264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
up their rears....I don't like or care about politics

265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
no...but I'm still an easy person to please

266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
I think me...

267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
piano

268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
no more need to...it's more efficient

269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
no. absolutely not

270. Are you completely in control of your body?
kinda

Are you completely in control of your mind?
to my knowledge

271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
hand picked

272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
yes

273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
I try to do it myself

274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
no

275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
indie

276. Does fashion matter to you?
not really...if you can't be comfortable in yor own skin, then why try to wear someone else's crazy ideas

277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
YES

278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
being rebellious in my own snarky way

279. Should parents spank their kids?
more often than they do now

280. What is your worst daily habit?
I scratch the back of my neck

281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
30 Rock

282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
both...in combination and alternating

283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
sometimes they are too vague

284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
eating sweets

285. Do you meditate?
not really

286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
they are your brain trying to sort though things...ideas, scenarios, memories...they all get combined

287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
yes

288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
says

289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
Keith

290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
no

291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
I usually write it somewhere

292. What is one thing you can't do?
belly-dance...that will change

293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
sure

294. Are you gentle?
yes

295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
when I'm crying

296. Are you trying to find yourself?
I think I have already

297. Where are you looking?
in my experiences

298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
on occasion

299. What would make you a stronger person?
I don't know yet

300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
another Terry Pratchett

0 comments: