BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is day 44

Wow....too long. Dang midterms.
Anyways! Updates!

4. run 5/7 days, 4 weeks in a row (0/4)
>>> Started. I've gone running 2 times this week and plan to again this afternoon. Though a funny thing I should make note of is that I count day one of my "weeks" on Monday. That doesn't really mean much to you, but it kinda gives me Sunday as a "make-up" day. Also, I need a new sports bra >_>

9. donate to Locks of Love twice (0/2)
>>>It has been decided! Before Japan, but possibly during faire because I leave the NEXT day after faire ends. CRAZY! :D

11. Complete the Credential Application (1/1)
-completed March 1, 2010
>>>SWEETNESS! First completion! w00t. Still waiting on the blessed "yellow postcard" that means they want to interview you and continue the credential process. wow....that's a bit scary. >_>

16. go to 15 live shows (3/15)
>Sweeney Todd
>Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead
>the tranny show that I can't remember what the name is >_> I should ask Sarah
>>>also, I'm no longer counting showcases (aka those free mini-shows put on by students every Thursday night that are quite literally underground) like the last two because Sarah is awesome and I go to them because she is involved, but alas, I want to go to real live shows :D

18. Write at least 100 poems (1/100)
>>>one down...need to write more :P

22. complete a "Wreck this Journal" (0/1)
>purchased 2/10/10
>>>still going...

26. make a framed collage of 101 photos that make me happy. (to be displayed in future home. pics must be taken after start date. no online pics) (0/101->0/1)
>>>I should make a file for those

31. complete the 5,000 question survey (5/51)
>>>eh 5ish...it's going

32. watch 101 new movies I have never seen before (37/101)
>Have you heard about the Morgans? ---boring. predictable. Too chick flicky. Felt like I had seen it before. Would rather watch the Tim Allen Amish movie again.
>*Up In the Air ---loved it. Well done. Dad needs to see it.
>Planet 51---cute, but I lost interest halfway through. I like Rover the best
>Invention of Lying--- ok. Not sure how I feel about it
>Couples Retreat---funny. Nothing special
>*Grosse Point Blank---enjoyed it. Fun. Shooting also.
>Pregnancy Pact---ok. Not great. Meh
>Princess and the Frog---cute. Needs better quality vid streamer >_<
>Heathers---it was alright…recommended from meebo, they have boring taste
>brokeback mountain---too long, drags on, sad ending
>the notebook---good flick, sad ending
>Mama Mia---good, fun, happy, singing
>9 to 5---documentary, interesting sorta
>*Where the Wild things Are---loved it, makes me happy
>*Love Actually---good flick, nice ending
>The Union
>*Plesantville
>*Amalie---
>Say Anything
>*Once---cute Scottish musical, noce soundtrack
>American History X
>Animal House
>Smart People
>Bride and Prejudice
>Whip It
>>>probably will update/rate movies more later.

39. do 200 postcrossings (1/200)
>sent: 9
>received: 4
>>>mail-time is so fun now ^_^

40. participate in "Gimme Your Stuff" 3 times (0/3)
**changed to Swap-bot due to inactivity of Gimme Your Stuff****Only International swaps will be counted for this challenge**
>>>I'm still trying to GET an international swap >_> on package swap #2 and still only US people....but surprisingly, people still aren't sending me stuff. Apparently my post office is very efficient about getting stuff out, just not in...

41. meet a MIG (0/1)
>>> In order to meet a MIG, I should probably get back in touch with them >_> oops

45. Keep a plant alive in my bedroom (0/1)
>>>So sad!!! My plant that I had and used as our tiny Christmas tree...I think it died while we were in Lake Tahoe and then slowly dried itself out. Poor thing. It's kinda...crunchy.

47. move to a different place/room (0/1)
>>>yes! maybe? I hope so? *sigh* we'll see...

54. drink 8 cups of water a day for 60 days straight (0/1)
>>> I am on day....42! :D The answer to the ultimate question!

55. no sugar for 60 days straight (0/1)
>>>I'm on day 3. I have a little over 60 days before I leave for my freakin' big trip of awesome :D and I want to be dedicated and finish this one before then. And, the running one...because that means I will be (hopefully) slightly less squishy when the day for me to wear a bikini for my beau this summer comes. 'Cause basically no one wants to see super-squish in a bikini.

57. complete 20 3-inch (or bigger) henna designs (1/20)
>>>w00t. First one done. This should actually start to progress rather quickly once faire kicks up. I'm gonna start putting up pics soon I swears.

58. complete 4 full sized crochet afghans (0/4)
>started patches
>>>have a feeling I'm going to be purchasing and importing mass amounts of yarn on my trip and will find interesting places to crochet on the island...whoo

61. complete my Ren Faire costume (0/1)
>>>ack! I need to finish!!!

66. be able to send myself to Japan (0/1)
>>>*giggles with happiness* I'll mark it off when I get there...because it should be paid off by then lol

71. plan our wedding (0/1)
>>>I got a book...it's a planning/etiquette book. Sweet.

79. make a list of 300 reasons I love Keith and give it to him (1/300)
>>>I've got an amazing idea for this that involves the puzzle challenge....yeah mhmmm

80. add 20 CUTE pairs to the undies collection (3/20)
>>>I got them at an after-vday sale. Keith does not know yet....he will be pleasantly surprised, I'm sure.

97. finish 3 sudoku books (2/3)
>>>movin' along...this one is...kinda too easy :P especially when class is so boring @_@

100. do 5 jigsaw puzzles of 200 pieces or more (0/5)
*idea- paint completed puzzle and write the 300 reasons on them :D

101. put at least $10 in the task jar for each goal accomplished and use it at the end for something special (1/101)
>>>1st ten dollars in the special can...that I still need to decorate.

Well...that's all for now. Possibly I'll be back later for more updates/commentary...but prolly not. :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is mariaisabeland Im following you from swap-bot the "more than one blog swap" :)

Coleen said...

300 reasons why you love Keith would make a great scrapbook.
You should put this kind of follow button on your other blog. It would make it easier for people to follow. Beautiful background. I'm now following from Ukraine. God bless. Swap-bot

Ellen said...

Following from Swapbot scentednights2002 Neat blog!

Cherylann said...

You are further ahead than I am. I still have a lot to accomplish before my 1001 days are done and I'm already into my second year.

Anonymous said...

Hey you said the comment section was not working but my post is still there!
May I suggest a movie? Try
"Fantastic Mr. Fox"
I loved it!

his fuddy duddy said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments! I'm glad the comment box is working now...someone on swap-bot told me it wasn't.
Thank you!!!

shafarina said...

Hello Alissa.

Oh I am sorry I overlooked your comment on my profile. :) So here I am now. Will start following you by the name Ina :)